- The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules mentioned on the website of TW STARLINE LTD at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car taxi services
- Cancellation and Refund:
Cancellation charges are listed below.
|S.No||Cancellation Done||Percentage of deduction on Total fare amount|
|Prior to 24 hours from rental time||3%|
|Within 12 – 24 hours from rental time||25%|
|Within 0 – 12 hours from rental time||50%|
No refund will be issued for following:
• If the passenger books the PHV for wrong date/wrong flight number and other misleading information.
• If the passenger leaves the airport or any other agreed pick up address without informing us for any what so ever.
- Waiting Time:
- We consider 45 minutes free waiting time after the flight has landed, and there after the charge will be £00 per hour.
- We do consider 10mins waiting time from the passenger booked pick up place and will charge 25p per minute after.
- If we pick up from any UK address the driver will wait up to 10 minutes after the time booking was made for, if we were unable to contact passenger (ringing the door bell and calling the contact phone number), we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for full cost.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by TW STARLINE LTD is at the sole risk of the Customer. TW STARLINE LTD disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the services offered by TW STARLINE LTD. The liability of TW STARLINE LTD is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- the service shall meet Customer requirements; b.the service shall be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- TW STARLINE LTD shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by TW STARLINE LTD or due to the failure of TW STARLINE LTD to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer’s non-compliance with the services’ recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of TW STARLINE LTD or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, TW STARLINE LTD shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of TW STARLINE LTD to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if TW STARLINE LTD has agreed to provide the taxi, or even if the Customer has apprised TW STARLINE LTD of the possibility of any such loss or damage which would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the Customer
- Upon the demand of TW STARLINE LTD, the Customer shall indemnify TW STARLINE LTD from/ and against/ and in respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which TW STARLINE LTD may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services provided by TW STARLINE LTD.
- TW STARLINE LTD is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer for making a taxi booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer
- TW STARLINE LTD shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of TW STARLINE LTD to all companies controlled by TW STARLINE LTD or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by TW STARLINE LTD, in its absolute discretion.
- TW STARLINE LTD shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- TW STARLINE LTD encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, TW STARLINE LTD shall endeavour to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but TW STARLINE LTD shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage
- If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to TW STARLINE LTD within 24 hours from such usage
- In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and TW STARLINE LTD, the dispute shall be referred to an Arbitrator, appointed by TW STARLINE LTD in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by TW STARLINE LTD shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as TW STARLINE LTD.
- TW STARLINE LTD shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by TW STARLINE LTD. The terms and conditions shall be available on TW STARLINE LTD’s website namely www.TWSTARLINE.CO.UK.
- TW STARLINE LTD shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call centre/s of TW STARLINE LTD for quality and training purposes.
- Vehicles registered with TW STARLINE LTD may be continuously tracked by TW STARLINE LTD using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by TW STARLINE LTD.
- By logging on the Account Access service on TW STARLINE LTD’s websites, the User/customer hereby authorizes TW STARLINE LTD and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify TW STARLINE LTD immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. TW STARLINE LTD will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of customer’s password or account, either with or without his/her knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else’s password at any time.
- The User shall request TW STARLINE LTD for any refund/s against the unutilized or ‘no show’ cab booking for any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of TW STARLINE LTD. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or ‘no show’ booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- TW STARLINE LTD may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; TW STARLINE LTD may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, with respect to the use of TW STARLINE LTD’s services. The User further warrants that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services provided by TW STARLINE LTD.
- Unless explicitly provided by TW STARLINE LTD, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and TW STARLINE LTD shall not accept any claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
- Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by TW STARLINE LTD shall be based on the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. TW STARLINE LTD shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- No reservation is considers as accepted until confirmed by phone or email and passenger has been issued with the reference number.
- There might be additional charges if the passenger has to make a stop during journey (minimum £5) or any other diversion on the way.